- Welded one piece aluminum mounting frame for
superior strength. Won't warp.
- Welded one piece extra strong aluminum retainer
frame in mill finish or commercial brown. Won't
crack or split.
- Styrofoam insulation in self-flashing units
for all season protection against climatic extremes.
- Neoprene gasket between the domes prevents
squeaking on expansion and contraction. Designed
to allow air circulation and prevent condensation.
- Rigid PVC thermal barrier covers all interior
aluminum surfaces, prevents icing and condensation,
eliminates formation of condensation around
interior of curb frame which could lead to leakage.
Will not crack from expansion and contraction.
- Flexible one-way PVC draft seal, molded to
thermal barrier, allows for expansion and contraction
of domes and thermal barrier without affecting
- Thermal air tunnel provides extra protection
against transmission of cold from exterior aluminum
- Self-flashing unit includes aluminum base
frame and flashing. Designed for sloped roofs
only, it provides a wider stronger base, allowing
for styrofoam insulation. Higher profile for
extra protection against damming.
- Curbmount unit includes aluminum base frame.
Requires curb and flashing. Designed for any
type of roof.
- Uniform thickness is achieved by using high
tech continuous cast 3 mil acrylic formed into
domes. Double domes provide good all weather
insulation. Superior light transmission, shatterproof
and impact resistant.
- Domes available in regular high rise (8")
or low rise (3"). Either can be specified
in single, double or triple acrylic in clear,
tinted or translucent white.
- We provide a 10 year limited liability warranty
on frames plus a 5 year manufacturer's warranty
against leakage, defective materials or workmanship.