If you have decided that skylights are a good investment for your company, you will of course need to find a firm in your area that can supply and install them at a competitive cost. When talking to each supplier that you consider, don’t forget to ask the questions in the list below, to make sure they are capable of doing a good job.
Finding the Right Firm for a Skylight Installation in Toronto
When talking to the firms that you come across, ask them the following questions so that you can properly evaluate each one.
- How Much Experience Do You Have? – As far as the installation of commercial and residential skylights is concerned, the more experience the better. Poorly installed units often leak and will almost certainly need repairing or replacing sooner than those that are properly installed. For this reason, you should make sure that the firm you hire to take care of the installation process has plenty of experience in the business.
- Are You Fully Insured? – It is vital to make sure that the contractors you hire carry full liability insurance for the work they are going to perform. While it is to be hoped that the installation process will go smoothly, you will not have to worry about who is going to pay in the event that any damage is caused to your home or commercial premises as long as your contractors are fully insured. Furthermore, any injuries sustained by their workers will also be covered by the same insurance policy.
- Do You Use Your Own Designs? – A firm that has its own line of skylights will be intimately familiar with the type of issues faced during their installation and will therefore be more likely to do a first-class job on your property. While there are reputable contractors that perform skylight installation in Toronto of third-party units, those that install their own line are often more dependable.
- Where Are You Based – While there is no need to rule out firms that are more than a few miles down the road from your home or business, those that are within easy reach will be more likely to provide a decent after-sales service than those that are based far away.
- Do You Provide a Repair Service – Assuming that you pick a capable firm to carry out your skylight installation in Toronto, it is unlikely that you will need to have the units repaired for some considerable time. However, it is nice to know that the option is there in case it is ever needed. Furthermore, an experienced repair team will be aware of the mistakes that other installers make and will be sure to avoid them.
Whether you are looking for a firm that specializes in skylight installation in Toronto for commercial or domestic customers, get in touch with Aluplex today to request a competitive quotation. We have the high quality units and the highly skilled installation team that you need.