If you want your dental office to stand out from the rest, it’s time to invest in windows, doors, and frameless systems for your interior. What are frameless systems? Aluplex is here to shed some light on these fantastic design pieces. Let’s take a look.
What Are Frameless Systems?
Frameless systems are the interconnecting, glass walls and doors that help to divide an office space. These can be used in any type of office. What makes them different from standard office walls is that they’re completely glass and have no metal framing. That means there’s a seamless transition from one glass panel to the next. Cool, right?
What Are the Benefits?
The real question is, what’s the point of frameless systems for your dental office? There are actually a lot of benefits to having a frameless system in your office. Let’s take a look at some of those benefits:
- Having no frame helps your frameless system feel unobtrusive and “lightweight.”
- Because frameless systems provide glass wall panels instead of solid walls, light flow is better. This can increase productivity, improve employee morale, and make the entire office a happier place to be.
- One of the biggest benefits of having a frameless system installed is the increase in privacy. Offices with many people working in them tend to have little privacy. You can overhear everything being said on the phone next to you. This can make touchy topics difficult to discuss between high level employees.
- There is also a decrease in noise levels. When you have many people working in an office together, noise levels can get quite out of hand. Not only can high noise levels lower productivity due to loss of focus, they can also increase stress and blood pressure.
Frameless Systems for Your Dental Office
While there are many benefits to frameless systems, in general, we want to take a moment to show how those benefits translate to a dental office. Frameless systems for your dental office mean:
- Dentist/patient conversations can be kept private, with each chair in its own glass room.
- The inside of the mouth is easier to see with more natural light flow.
- Loud tools, like drills, will be significantly quieter outside of the room they’re being used in. That means a notable decrease in general patient anxiety.
- Opting for fogged glass between treatment rooms improves patient privacy as well.
Take the Next Step
If you want to improve your dental office by installing a frameless system, your next stop is giving us a call at Aluplex. We offer high quality glass for windows, doors, and frameless systems. You know when you order from Aluplex, you’re getting the best in Toronto.